Monday, October 25, 2010

Thing #23: Reflection

DONE!!! Woo-Hoo!!! *Happy Dance Around the Room* Okay, not really...I'm sure everyone would stop and give me funny looks. 

(EDIT: I ran into the back room humming the Rocky Theme song punching my hands in the air and jogging in place. Now that I really have my 23 Things done f'real, f'real this time. hehe...It is quite a triumphant feeling...I couldn't resist.)

I think social media in libraries definitely has it's place. We gotta keep up with the times! :)

I believe the Facebooking and "Twittering" (as one of my fantastic co-workers calls it) could be useful. I'm grateful to now have an arsenal of popular internet tools under my belt so I can keep up with today's 8 and 9 year olds. Hehe...

I have learned LOTS from the program. Thank you! I'm still in awe about LibraryThing. That's getting bookmarked and utilized for my ever expanding collection of books. I'm also going to use it to keep track of my 100 books in 365 days. (A lil' self improvement project of my own. :) )

And as a final thought...

I think all of you are fantastic and absolutely wonderful people. It's an absolute joy working with you guys.

And as a final final thought...
Instead of waiting to have a great day, try to always MAKE it a BETTER THAN GREAT day! I assure you it happens a lot easier when you do it instead of waiting for outside sources to do it. :) Yay for Frisco Public Library!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment