Monday, October 25, 2010

Thing #20: Podcasts

Now that I have these awesome earbuds I can listen to the podcasts. YaY!!!

I listened to a couple of them. The audio quality of all of them was great! One of the libraries even had some sort of video that went along with it. (Very impressive!) The topics covered included information about free access to research material and another had folk tales. (I have to admit, in one of the podcasts, the person reading/telling the folktale sounded EXTREMELY bored. It makes me think it's not a very good folktale. :P )

I'm not sure if podcasts are popular enough for people to want to actually listen to them. If they were simple enough to do and use, we could have someone read children's stories from the collection and kids could check out the book and follow along from the Frisco Library's Podcast. (Kind of like the kits--minus the CD.)

No comments:

Post a Comment