Saturday, October 23, 2010

Thing #16: Google Docs

OoOoOo!!! I really, really, really liked "Forms". I made an "Awesomeness Test". (I'll admit, the end result for anyone who took the test would be "awesome", but then again, everyone is wonderful, don't you think?) :)

I like the fact that you can share the documents with others and they can make changes. It's really user-friendly if you're accustomed to using Microsoft Office.

My only suggestion would be that if several people were to collaborate on a document, it would be helpful to see what changes/suggestions were made to alter the document before the change was made. I deleted a whole document (okay, it was actually only 3 sentences) and replaced it with another sentence as the collaborator. (We were told to send the document to our other e-mail.) It would be nice if I could have approved what I changed before the other I changed it. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment