Friday, October 22, 2010

Thing #11: Linked In

Before I really knew what LinkedIn was, I can think of a dozen occasions where I searched someone on Google and their LinkedIn profile popped up. Supervisors from previous jobs have sent me e-mail requests asking to add me to their LinkedIn network. (Who wouldn't want to keep in touch with me?!? I'm a blast to work with...at least I try to be. :) Well, I have a blast working with my Frisco Library peoples.)

uhmmm... Oh! Back on topic...
I never signed up. It seems to get the full feel for the webiste you'd have to create an account. I tried searching individuals and organizations from LinkedIn, but without logging in, there's not much more you can do other than look at a webpage on the person.

I'll keep this website in mind for future projects where this could be key in networking with people that can assist.

No comments:

Post a Comment