Friday, October 22, 2010

Thing #10: Library Thing

I just read the description for this...haven't experienced it yet. But my initial reaction to it is...
WOW!!!
Where has this been all my life?!?!?

Now, I shall go experience the joys we know as "Library Thing."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I have decided that I absolutely HEART Library Thing. It even created automatic recommendations for me!!! I think I'm inspired to write a poem to Library Thing...

Ode To Library Thing
What thing is this?
A Library thing!
What a thing it is!
YAY for library thing!!!

Okay, I never said I was a poet. That's all I got. I guess I'll stick to the motivational, self improvement and financial realm. (And thanks to Library Thing, I can easily find more books along those lines.)
hehe...
But yes...this is definitely something I will continue to use and recommend to other book lovers. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment